Asahikawa Hotel

Inside my hotel room

Kenneth the Masculine

The pantry

Armwrestling.. Nice table

My room number

Miss Hercules

I forgot i had a tower wrapped around till it fell off... |: Blur..

The 3 elders

Hotel's icon

The scary Snow man

Now i know why its difficult to wear skirt on a windy day..

Poutpout

Me! Gentleman!

Ahhhhh!

The Unfortunate

Looking around

Lets drink!

Gangstaaa

Samurai K

Octopus lookalike

Stealing in action..

The bed is actually very comfy..

Delicious..

Cheers!

Caught in action!

Tempura

Yummy!

Next!!!

Superb green tea ice cream

I'm in Heaven...!!!

Look into my eyes.. Wad do you see..

Those arent Lemons.. They are actually sweet!

We are having dinner

Thank you, we have finished A dinner

Chaos

Acting cute 1

Act cute 2

I look serious..

Booozzzzee

Heavyyyy

Not...

Demolishing Team

Tasty looking...

Think is some wine tasting place

Noooooooo... Whyyyy..

Ken-Shi

I wack you!

Piu piu

Anger management

Music Prodigy

B-I-N-G-O!

We have a winner!

Trying to brave the storm!

Act 2: Using Umbrella

Traumatized

Eavesdropping

In the morning

Sumptuous breakfast

Curry rice

Cerealz

View from room in the morning

Don't mess with me.. I'm warning you..

The hotel's garden

Cold strong breeze!

They had to stand in the storm and say good bye.. Astounding service