How i would like to leave this world...

How i would like to leave this world.. Hmm, how many people actually think about this. Well, since i have alot of time for myself, I've gt the privilege of thinking how i would like to leave this world. I would like to leave this world a different place, knowing that i've improved the life of the people whom i've had the privilege to know. I believe that you can measure yourself by the number of people who measures themselves by you. When we leave this world, we can't bring anything along with us. We came here with nothing, we leave with nothing. As long as people rmb us, that should be enuff. I do not want to have a funeral, i would lyk to be cremated, have my ashes scattered into the sea, every1 would come and say their goodbyes and rmb me in their hearts. There is no need to come back to pay their respects, just remember me. That would do ((: