Otaru

On the road to Otaru

Icicles on the car.. Cool ain't it?

Buildings! Finally

Otaru at last!

Drinkable water

Chilling...

Imagine jumping in.. Brrrr

-2.4 degrees! Woot woot!

Protection from cold 101

Mini Snow man

Trishaw rider

Christmas tree!

Frozen water

I can't feel my nose!

Pick up your phone!

I-scream!

Look around

Night falls. But still darn earli

Clearing snow

Tea house

Lets Drink!

I'll kill you with my tea cup

Quick! Play dead

Dong!

A clock that plays music

My new found friends..

Marvelous

A bum in the snow

The reaper of Otaru

6 level Ice Cream!

Choices

I swear i couldn't stop staring at the store assistant

Spoilt for choice

Decision made...

We are the double Dragon!

Snowflakes... Behind hotel...

In my room with Ian

Me in a Yukata

Dinner time!!! Ikadakimas...

Food! So many varietiezz

Smile in the face of danger

Sakaee!

Attack!!!

Figuring out how to infiltrate the Hairy Crab

Inside the Crab...

Eating the crab

I gave up eating the crab..

Flakes!

Cars covered in snow

Don't try this at home...

In the snow

Cheh.. Understatement...

Only expression i could make..

Frozen toes...

Onsen.. Siok ah!

Onsen 2

Onsen 3

Snow from Onsen

The door o.O

In the morning 1

In the morning 2

Breakfast!!!

Nato

After effects...

Snow in the morning!

Oishi neh!

Still hungry

I'll show you my moves!

Disaster strikes

Defrosting hand

Who can hold their bladder the longest? The females! Look at the queue!

Show down in the snow

Getting ready

So it begins...

Yih ha!

Peace!