Complete 10km run...

Ticket from Sistic

Confirmation form

Route of the run

Collecting race pack 1

Collecting race pack 2

2 race pack! Helped a friend to take

The contents.. Worth it sia!

My number!

Shirt behind 1

Shirt behind 2

This is what i got after completing the race!

Bracelet!

Up close

Wrist band blue color.

Mysterious marks found when i was bathing.. Guessing its from the pants i wore earlier on..

As you all can see, there are only a few photos! Didnt bring camera fer the event, didnt have any place to put it. Thought i could use my friend's phone but ended up he didnt bring his phone! Diaos... Anyway, was quite an eventful dae! Completed 10km run! Longest i've ran so far.. Even tho it took me 1hour 11mins and 35 seconds, based on the Nike website! But nontheless i still completed! Next is 21km! Facts

1 hr 11 min 35 seconds in 10km...

71mins (rounds down o.O) --> 10km

I'm travelling at 8.450704225km/hr!!! Damn slow sia!

Average person walks at 3km/hr. So if you walk real fast. U can end up at the end pt almost the same time as me!

Gt to down my timing to 50mins!

Which means its 12km/hr!